ERP Software Development
Common Roadblocks That
Companies are Seeing:
Too much time spent on manual, repetitive tasks, sifting through data, and working on administration.
A lack of visibility across the business. Know your financial position has become complex, dealing with separate systems and reports.
You’re not sure who has access to what data and you don’t feel in control of operations when you’re not there.
Why ERP Software is Crucial for Your Business?
The list is long, but here are eight key benefits:
1. You’ll have on-demand access to real-time information and data. With the immediate gain of a uniform and reliable flow of business data and information across all departments, you can make better decisions, more quickly.
2. Collaboration is improved. Say goodbye to the frustration of unavailable information. Your people will be able to get the information they need to act, when they need it.
3. You’ll gain a 360-degree view of business operations. Integrated data highlights the knock-on effect of change quickly, so you have time to minimize impact, or take advantage of an opportunity.
4. Productivity is (often vastly) improved. An ERP will help you eliminate repetition in business processes and tedious manual tasks, saving time and money.
5. Reporting, estimating, and quoting (and more) are simplified. With improved reporting capabilities, you can rapidly respond to complex data requests. Usually without IT assistance.
6. Everything’s seamlessly integrated. Because of its centralised database, your ERP integrates departments and processes. Ideas are shared, decisions coherent and fast, and the customer experience improved!
7. Reduce your operating costs. ERPs eliminate many manual administrative tasks by sharing data and automating business processes – so you can do more, with less. Even in times of business growth, staff numbers can remain static.
8. Your customer service will improve. A CRM is usually an integral part of an ERP system, and provides your sales and customer service teams the accurate customer information they need to improve communications and response times. Erp development
How We Develop ERP Apps?
As an enterprise applications development company, we understand the need to design user-friendly experience and interface, so every user can easily retrieve information, connect with co-workers, and is comfortable with the application, resulting in better productivity.
We know how to build enterprise apps that solve your business automation concerns. Our team creates customized enterprise applications to treat repetitive and time-consuming business processes at data processing, information sharing, and reporting levels.
Scalable and Future Ready
Our enterprise developers write clean and well-structured code. We build application software with advanced integration solutions, so it can be easily upgraded and remains bug-free with the addition of new features and modules.
We build your application with a powerful back-end to ensure that you are in control of all the data. We build robust back-end with features like user hierarchy, task allocation, custom reports, editing tools, etc. Erp development
What we Do
We are a trusted enterprise app design company. We know how to deliver powerful mobility solutions for enterprises. Our developers build custom applications by integrating the latest technologies like AI, ML, GPS, map, push notifications, etc.
Our team understands your business goal, designs product architecture, and develops your enterprise application considering old business data integration, scalability, security, sustainability, point-to-point data accessibility, and legacy software compatibility Erp development
Either it is compatibility issues with other software or your mobility solution is obsolete, we do it.
We also hold expertise in adding new features to your existing custom software, move your product to a more reliable technology, and making the code scalable.
We help you fix issues of your mobility solution. Our engineers use manual and automated testing practices to identify all product issues and fix them for a seamless user experience.
We implement the right measures to safeguard your enterprise data from hacks. Our team implements the latest and most reliable security practices like mobile device management, OAuth 2.0 with two-factor authentication, SSL encryption, etc.
Our team monitors and quickly fix abrupt issues in your application, optimize performance, manage product health, and continuously works on preventive and corrective maintenance to keep your mobility solution up and running with great experience.
We are your custom enterprise mobile app development partner for your long-term success. To improve your enterprise app, we offer 60 days of free maintenance and support for the delivered solution.
Tools & Technologies Used in ERP App Development
Read Popular Questions
Can we schedule a call to discuss my app idea and understand your technical capabilities?
Yes, we are available for a call or email to discuss your ERP app idea, whatever seems convenient to you.
What is enterprise mobility?
Enterprise mobility involves creating web and mobile apps that accommodate business requirements, solve challenges, keep employees updated, increase productivity, and drive ROI.
What can an enterprise app do for my business?
An enterprise app lets you have your business operations and data processing accessible on mobile and desktop devices. You can track your employees’ jobs, collaborate work in real-time, streamline operations, automate processes, and a lot more.
Do you also develop app back-end?
Yes, we develop a robust and scalable application back-end along with custom API, allowing you to easily manage the app process and control data access.
Will you sign an NDA with me?
Yes, we will always sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) when a client wants it. We can do it at the very beginning, before we even discuss your project in any detail, or at another stage of the process. It’s completely up to you.
Is ERP Software just for big companies?
ERP software is great for big, small, and mid-sized companies. Many smaller organizations use some similar software, which frequently lack key functions that ERP software can offer. For example, they may not be fully integrated or robust, and they may be missing features such as CRM, production, warehouse management, and more. A true ERP system can accommodate any sized company and offer a wide range of tools and features that can help them optimize business processes and meet their business and growth goals.
What is the difference between ERP and CRM?
The functions of a CRM and an ERP system are strongly interlinked, but there are differences. Where ERP is oriented toward what’s happened, CRM is focused on future actions. ERP, for example, records what a customer has bought and when as well as when the goods were paid for. On the other hand, CRM focuses on winning new customers and binding them to the company. What’s important is the interconnection between ERP and CRM that guarantees the constant exchange of data.
Is it possible, at some point, to hand the code over to another team?
Yes. The code we create is very readable, well documented, and structured which makes it easy to transfer your project to another team if needed.