Our team of skilled iPhone app developers got widespread experience in developing industry specific iPhone apps that are capable to transform the commercial landscape of any business whether it’s a startup, small scale industry or Large scale enterprise. Our dedicated team of iPhone app developers got profound technical expertise in iOS app development domain and enable us to facilitate the audience to experience instant mobility, seamless communication and maximum ROI to business owners.
Having a profound experience in mobile engineering, our skillful iOS experts have covered various product verticals. Such experience always works as a driving key for them and this leads to the creation class apart
Why IOS App Is Beneficial For Your Business
iOS is the most popular Operating System platform in the world of app development. It has easy to use interface, provides high customer services and helps in becoming the market leader by offering the unmatched devices.
iOS platform offers high security and keeps its users safe from the external threats, this is the biggest advantage of this platform. While developing an app for the business which has a powerful shield against the malware and viruses, it provides effortless transaction facilities and also requires less time on testing. iOS applications are innovative and consist of the latest technology which are used globally and this can help your business to expand in the most secure way.
Our Business Models
- Best suited for small projects with limited functionalities
- Clear requirements
- Fixed deadlines and budget
- Less flexible
- Best suited for long-term projects with dynamic requirements
- Complete flexibility to modify the scope and vary the workload
- Monthly & hourly rates charged
- Working as per the needs of the client’s business
- Access to a wide range of expert IT resources
- Collaborative and flexible approach
- Reduction on annual operating cost
IOS App Development Lifecycle
We take each work as unique and custom, keeping the process very personalized for the product. However, in most scenarios, our iOS app development process includes:
Analysis of concept
- Comprehend the app concept & its requirements
- Explore and identify the business needs
- Create the Prototype
Development of project
- Deploy the Expert team of iOS Developers
- Create the layout
- Create the API
QA Testing process
- Follow 3 layers of QA
- Spot bugs & crashes
- Test performance on real-time network
- Full app submission assistance
- Track the bugs regularly
- Available 24*7*365
What We Do
We offer user-centric iOS application development services to design & code apps with seamless experience for iPhone, iPad, other Apple devices, app backend and iOS widgets with the latest platform features.
Our team excel coding on iOS SDK. Whether it is Swift, Objective-C, ARKit2, UIKit, CoreData, dynamic back-end or custom API, we know how to use the right tools for the development of your iOS app to drive growth.
Technology is fast-moving, Apple launches a new iOS version and iPhone devices every year. Your iOS application needs periodic upgrades to compete in the market.
We help you stay in the league by adding new functionalities and upgrade your app’s compatibility for the latest version of the iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices.
We are an iOS app development company that focuses on your and user’s data security. Our team develops app architecture and security layers, which are impenetrable.
Be it an app rejected from the store, buggy experience or frameworks conflicts, we love the challenge to make your code right.
Either it is regular content update, monitoring users, tracking application performance or anything else; we offer a comprehensive iOS app maintenance service.
We help you keep your iOS app up and running. We offer maintenance services to keep your app updated for your users.
Tools & Technologies Used in ios App Development
It is vital to choose the right mobile technology stack to make your app development project successful and rewarding. Apart from giving life to your project, the technology stack also makes your project maintainable, scalable and obligated to your requirements. The right mobile stack will result in low app development costs and less time consumption.
Read Popular Questions
What language is used to develop iOS apps?
When it comes to iOS app development, the primary languages that dominate are Swift and Objective-C. The two revolutionary languages help in adeptly developing all kinds of apps. However we recommend using Swift.
Do the app you make supports the latest version of the iPhone?
Yes, we develop iOS apps that work seamlessly on the latest version of iPhone devices.
My app doesn't run on the latest version of the iPhone, do I need to redevelop the app?
No, you can hire our expert team and they can make your current app compatible with the latest version of the iPhone.
Should we get an iPad version developed for my iOS app?
Yes, if you have your target audience on the iPad device, you should get a specialized version developed for your iOS app.
What is the standard iPhone application development cost?
There is no fixed cost. The iPhone app development cost depends on many factors including functionality, features, use of visuals, development hours, team strength, etc
Do you also develop app back-end?
Yes, we develop robust and scalable app back-end along with custom APIs to let you easily manage app data and processes.
Do you sign NDA and NC agreements?
Yes, we are comfortable signing legal contracts when you hire us.
Do I have ownership regarding the code of my iOS application?
Yes, you are the owner of the Intellectual Property rights, including the code, at all times.
Do you provide app maintenance or just development?
Yes, we also do maintenance. iOS app development is just a start. During the iOS app maintenance, the development team implements app monitoring tools (e.g. Crashlytics, Firebase) to every product we’ve delivered. Thanks to these tools, we can detect any crashes, follow the app’s statistics, and plan product enhancements.
Will I be getting regular updates from you?
Yes, of course. After every Sprint Review, you will get:
- An app demo build (so you can check if the created app fits your expectations)
- A detailed review of what’s been done
- Information about how many hours the team worked on the project during the Sprint
- Information about eventual difficulties solved or additional work that has been done
According to your preferences, you can take part in the Review meeting directly, or just get the above-mentioned information via e-mail.
What’s more, we use these good practices to ensure 100% transparency:
- You have direct contact with every team member – through Slack, e-mail, video calls, during Scrum meetings or even live visits.
- PO Guidance – as a Product Owner, will be supported in your role. We will introduce you to the necessary tools for monitoring the budget and maximizing the value delivered by the development team.
- Jira Dashboard – the team will provide you with a presentation of the most important data about the project on transparent charts.
- Tempo Timesheet – this is a Jira tracking tool. At any moment, you can check what the team is spending their time on.
- Forecast & Change Management – we forecast the project budget, support you in monitoring it, and predict potential risks in order to prevent them.
- Dropbox / Google – you have access to all materials collected in one place.